We offer childcare for Infants (18 months up to 24 months); Toddler/Preschool age (24 months plus) and school age children (Kinder - Elementary).
Our services include and are not limited to:
* Indoor activities such as stimulating instructional games, circle time, reading (story time), numbers, alphabet, colors, shapes, arts and crafts, foreign language skills, etiquette instruction that teaches manners.
* Preschool Curriculum (for children 2 yrs +).
* Raising a Reader Program (for children 2 yrs +)
* Assistance with homework e.g. math, reading, writing, language etc (school age children 5+).
* Outdoor play structure, running area, lawn area – entire property is enclosed.
* Low teacher student ratio 1:5
* Spacious, child-proof clean home.
* No television viewing. Only educational programs.
* We serve a variety of daily home-cooked nutritious meals. We serve breackfast, lunch, two snacks.
* We provide all of the age appropriate toys and preschool supplies. We are not responsible for toys brought from home.
* Open door policy for enrolled parents. All parents are welcome to call or drop in at any time during regular childcare hours. Please be aware that naptime hours are from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and this is our quiet time.
* Potty Training: once parents set up a consistent routine at home, we provide followup assistance with potty training. Parents are responsible for providing pull ups and extra clothing.
* To maintain good provider/parent communication, we provide daily verbal reports pertaining childs day and learning progress.
Providing Quality Childcare Since 2005