Villa del Monte Daycare/Preschool program is designed to provide quality child care for children of all abilities. We serve ages 12 months to school age. Our facility is designed specifically to fulfill our mission by creating a comfortable child-oriented educational environment.
We offer a spacoius dedicated preschool classroom, plus a clean, well kept house with a generous outdoor area which includes a vegetable garden, swings, play structures, and a variety of outdoor toys, sand, water table, tricycles and a child's playhouse.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Strategically located in the Santa Cruz Mountains, only 5 minutes drive from HWY 17 and less then 5 minutes from Loma Prieta Elementary / CT English School off Summit Road in the Villa del Monte neighborhood.
Conveniently located, school bus for Loma and CT Schools stops at facility for children pick up and drop off.
Competitive rates for high quality care in a welcoming, warm and educational environment.
* A proud mother of three (ages 9 yrs , 7 yrs and 6 yrs).
* College educated, bilingual, loves children, has strong family values and believes in early education.
* The facility complies with the following required certifications: Fully Licensed by the California Department of Social Services. Infant/child CPR & First Aid Certified; TB Clearance and LiveScan Criminal Background Clearance; Firemarshalls Clearence and City Business Ordinances. Provider is ServSave Certified (a food management certification).
* Member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children
* Graduate from Women's Initiative for Self Employment a State of California Senate Certificate of Recognition, 2010.
* Holds a Business Management Degree from San Jose State University, Class of 1999.
* Course work in child development includes 12 aggregate university units for the minor degree in Child and Adolescent Development at San Jose State University. Courses include -
PSYC 001 Child & Adult Psychology
ChAD 060 Child Development
ChAD 067 The Development of Human Potential
ChAD 160 Child Development Practicum
* Worked with the Mini-Corps Migrant Teacher Assistant Program as a summer teacher aid for two consecutive years at Taft Elementary School and Hoover Elementary School in Redwood City.
* Volunteered as a catechist teacher for the Spanish/English school at Mt. Carmel Catholic Church. Currenlty Director is studying to become a certified cathequist.
Providers continuously attends educational workshops and seminars to keep up on important issues concerning child development.
As the program director Carmen has the responsibility to consistently meet daycare demands. Director is required to nurture, stimulate, teach, monitor, and supervise children. Maintain and foster positive and constructive interaction with children and parents. Ensure and maintain a safe and clean environment.
For questions or to schedule an interview, please contact Carmen at email@example.com or call (650) 793-4520.
Providing Quality Childcare Since 2005