Villa del Monte Infant and Toddler program allow children to have the opportunity to learn and accept differences among individuals.
Our facility is designed specifically to fulfill our mission by creating a comfortable child-oriented environment with providers serving as guides.
We believe that children:
* Learn best in a positive environment in which they are given opportunities to be independent active participants.
* Benefit from spending time with caring adults who recognize and respect the unique qualities of each child.
* Learn mainly through the use of their five senses.
* Benefit from positive interaction with their peers and adults.
Our Goals are to:
* Provide savory, well rounded and nutritious meals for proper development.
* Encourage hygene and practical life skills.
* Coach children with self-discipline, patience and independence. * Model Proper manners, respect and classroom etiquette.
* Nurture the love of learning.
Providing Quality Childcare Since 2005