Our Villa del Monte Infant & ToddlerMontessori Inspired Program is designed to provide quality child care for children of all abilities.
We serve ages 10 months of age and preschool age children.
Our facility is designed specifically to fulfill our mission by creating a comfortable loving and safe child-oriented prepared environment to stimulate independance, creativity and the love of learning.
OUR FACILITY We offer a spacoius dedicated classroom with a clean and well kept front yard with a generous outdoor area which includes a vegetable garden, sand and water table, play structures, and a variety of outdoor toys, tricycles and a child's playhouse.
Business Hours Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Location Strategically located in the Santa Cruz Mountains, only 5 minutes drive from HWY 17 and less then 5 minutes from Loma Prieta Elementary / CT English School off Summit Road in the Villa del Monte neighborhood.
School Tranportaton Conveniently located, school bus for Loma and CT Schools stops at facility for children pick up and drop off.
Rates Competitive rates for high quality care in a welcoming, warm and educational environment.
* Ms. Carmen is a proud mother of three (ages 13 yrs , 11 yrs and 10 yrs). College educated, bilingual, loves children, has strong family values and believes in early education.
* The facility complies with the following required certifications: Fully Licensed by the California Department of Social Services. Infant/child CPR & First Aid Certified; TB Clearance and LiveScan Criminal Background Clearance; Firemarshalls Clearence and City Business Ordinances. Provider is ServSave Certified (a food management certification).
- Pedagogy I & Environmental Design I/Montessori Phosophy
- Pedagogy II & Environmental Design II/Montessori Phosophy- in progress
- Child Development: Prenatal to Three Years
- Child, Family & Community -in progress
Additionaly providers continuously attends educational workshops and seminars to keep up on important issues concerning child development.
As the program director Carmen has the responsibility to consistently meet daycare demands. Director is required to nurture, stimulate, teach, monitor, and supervise children. Maintain and foster positive and constructive interaction with children and parents. Ensure and maintain a safe and clean environment.