* Learn best in a positive environment in which they are given opportunities to be independent active participants.
* Benefit from spending time with caring adults who recognize and respect their unique qualities.
* Learn mainly through the use of their five senses.
* Benefit from positive interaction with their peers and adults.
* Provide savory, well rounded and nutritious meals for proper development.
* Encourage hygene and practical life skills.
* Encourage children with self-discipline, patience and independence.
* Model proper manners, respect and classroom etiquette.
* Nurture the love of learning.