Our program is designed to serve Infants (10 months up to 24 months) and Toddlers (24 months to PreK).
Our services include and are not limited to:
* Indoor Montessori Inspired Activities such as stimulating work trays, circle time, reading (story time), numbers, alphabet, colors, shapes, independent art skills, foreign language skills, etiquette instruction that teaches manners.
* Outdoor play structures, sand and water tables, runninn and nature areas including garden, trees and a bast large yard for children to run.
* We serve a variety of sustainable home-cooked nutritious meals. Serving daily breackfast, lunch, two snacks.
* We provide all of the age appropriate material. . * Open door policy for enrolled parents. All parents are welcome to call or drop in at any time during regular childcare hours. Please be aware that naptime hours are from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and this is our quiet time.
* Potty Training: once parents set up a consistent routine at home, we provide followup assistance with potty training. Parents are responsible for providing pull ups, wipes and extra clothing.
* To maintain good provider/parent communication, we provide daily verbal reports pertaining childs day and learning progress.